Follow the adventures of our crazy family...starring Dad (Jeff), Mom (Jennifer), twins Bailey and Nolan, and little sister Emma. Oh, and Henry (dog), Betty (cat), and a couple of hamsters named Tic Tac and Snowball!
January 17, 2009
Emma's sticker shenanigans
Daddy bought Emma a whole bucket of foam stickers the other day, and she decided she would decorate the wall behind our bed with them! (I guess this is what I get for putting off finding some artwork for that wall.) The funny thing is, if she gets mad at one of us then she goes and rips the stickers off our side of the bed to show her disapproval! Jeff finally talked to her about not doing that...we'll see!
I'm a married mom of 3 kids, ages 12, 12, and 5. We live in Bellingham, Washington and I work part-time. I'm a newbie amateur triathlete who recently lost 100 pounds after undergoing a laparascopic duodenal switch in 2006.
Alright... who sleeps on the right? Looks like they've been in more trouble (down to 8 vs 11). :)
ReplyDelete